Служителите са в основата на успеха и растежа на Entersoft. Компанията признава и възнаграждава таланта им и изгражда дългосрочни бизнес взаимоотношения с тях. Entersoft предлага динамична и приятна работна среда, която насърчава творческия дух, развитието на личностните качества и уважението към другите и тяхното достойнство.
Ако желаете да работите в Entersoft, изпратете автобиографията си на email@example.com, като посочите в темата на писмото си референтния код на позицията, от която се интересувате. Кандидатите от мъжки пол трябва да са изпълнили задълженията си във връзка с военната служба, ако имат такива. Всички кандидати трябва да владеят много добре английски език. Всички автобиографии се разглеждат напълно конфиденциално.
We are Entersoft a leading business software and services provider in South East Europe and the Middle East for ambitious enterprises of all sizes and verticals. We offer an integrated business software suite with ERP, CRM, Retail, WMS, Mobile, e-Commerce and e-Invoicing as well as a range of software for Verticals such as Pharma Distribution and Pharmacies, Retail, Real Estate and others.
Our mission is to provide constantly innovative and effective full range integrated Enterprise Applications along with high quality services and support to help our customers realize their ambitions. With more than 20 years of experience, thousands of clients in almost all verticals, a competent and highly skilled Channel Partner network and more than 600 employees, we continuously invest in advanced technologies and professional development of our people to ensure maximum efficiency and long-term collaborations.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious professional for ERP Business Consultant position in Entersoft Bulgaria.
- Implement and customize ERP on customer site
- Provide training to customers and achieve their smooth introduction to the new software environment
- Adhere to project methodology guidelines and deliver project deliverables in a tight timeframe with collaboration with project teams
- Desired previous work experience in software consulting, business analysis, accounting, financial, project management or relevant roles
- Degree (BSc/MSc/Equivalent) in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science/Software Engineering, IT, Mathematics, Physics or relevant fields
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM or similar business software is considered a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Bulgarian and English
- Technical acumen and business awareness – understanding of SQL and databases is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with advanced interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time contract
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Training in new technologies and state of the art customer-oriented software solutions
- Career development in a growing environment
- Opportunity to work with experienced professionals and participate in innovative and complex projects for major organizations
- Pleasant working environment
How to apply:
If you are interested in this career opportunity, then we are eager to get to know you!
To apply for this role please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.